Office Clerk - US
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Office Clerk to join our team in
Ville Platte, LA. Wood offers great pay, health benefits, and
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from
Wood is required.
- Provide administrative support to department and/or
- General clerical, receptionist, and project-based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and
- Answer and transfer telephones and direct calls to the
appropriate staff member
- Perform general clerical duties: photocopying, faxing mailing,
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of telephone protocol
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Satisfactory safety record and knowledge of safety rules and
- Ability to utilize PC and applicable software programs
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 40,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Lafayette , Office Clerk - US, Administration, Clerical , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!