Digital Marketing Strategist - Cox Media
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Primary Location: *2121 Airline Dr, Lafayette, LA, US
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *218553_79573097
The Cox Media *Digital Marketing Strategist *partners directly with
the Media Consultants and the Digital Sales Manager to develop
customized digital marketing strategies and solutions to grow and
protect revenue within the top segments of the client base in the
market. Develops, executes, and is accountable for the results of
customized digital marketing solutions. Meet with external clients
throughout all steps in the sales process, from client business
analysis, to proposal, to closing the business.
The role requires a fast pace of work, multiple demands and high
pressure to deliver research results to accommodate the schedules
and priorities of others. Budget-driven; pressure to meet ambitious
revenue goals. Use of personal car to travel occasionally to
clients locations within the market is expected. Depending on the
market, may travel 10-20% of the time. Has contact with external
clients by phone and in person. Participates in client
presentations and may occasionally participate in on-site and
off-site client activities which may occur outside regular business
hours. Collaborates with and assigns work to others with no formal
* Responsibilities and Essential Functions*
Development of Client Solutions - Client Facing Meetings
* Partners with sales consultants on sales presentations &
proposals to ensure that clients receive the appropriate digital
media products, services and rates to meet their business
* Builds an effective consultative relationship with clients to
ensure client satisfaction and develop future business
* Partners with sales leadership and sales consultants in the
development and achievement of digital media strategies, product
* Identifies and matches Cox Medias products to specific client
needs and objectives to develop highly customized solutions and
* Attend sales calls with media consultants to include, but not
limited to customer needs analysis meetings, proposal meetings, and
* Strategize with Digital Sales Manager to increase revenue
generation as it aligns with the client solution
* Acts as subject matter expert to Sales team on all Cox Media
digital products, their value proposition, and how to demonstrate
their impact to various marketing needs.
* Partner with Account Executives on presentations/proposals to
ensure that clients receive the appropriate mix of digital media
products and services to meet their business needs.
* Assist in developing digital media sales materials to present
opportunities to buyers of digital advertising at local and
* Reduce client attrition through building an effective
consultative relationship with clients to ensure client
satisfaction and develop future business opportunities
* Be the expert and resource to our clients by staying up to date
on digital trends and how they relate to our products and
* Partner with internal departments to track campaign results and
prepare comprehensive campaign reports to communicate return on
investment to clients.
* Continually tracks digital media sales metrics to ensure the
adoption of the full product set.
* Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of the
ever-changing digital environment.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)
* 7 or more years of experience required in related field OR 5 or
more years of experience if candidate possesses a related advanced
* External - 4 years minimum marketing or sales experience
required, including 2+ years digital product experience; Experience
in development of marketing campaigns; Strategic planning and
* Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* 1-year media research experience
* 2 years work experience using Windows-based PCs and the Microsoft
Office suite of products
* Valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable
* Excellent skills in adaptability, building relationships,
delivering customer service, functional competence, initiating
action, inspiring innovation, continuous learning, producing
results, and sales opportunity analysis to work effectively with
teams throughout organization.
* Preferred *
* BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e.
Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Business
* Digital ad sales experience preferred. Experience in development
of marketing campaigns. Strategic planning and analysis experience.
Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
* 1-year digital sales, business development or sales consultation
in a sales environment
* 2 years media research experience in a sales-driven
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Lafayette , Digital Marketing Strategist - Cox Media, Advertising , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!