Advertising Account Executive - Cox Media
Company: Cox Communications
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Are you driven to succeed and looking to work for the best in the business?--
Bring your ambition to Cox Media as an Advertising Account Executive, where you will sell the most innovative digital media and TV advertising solutions in the marketplace. Our robust portfolio of in-demand advertising solutions means you---ll connect advertisers to today---s top sports, entertainment, and information networks on cable television. Anyone, anywhere, any screen is at the center of every advertising plan with Cox Media, and the foundation of our successful history.--
Our Advertising Account Executives represent the most reputable brands in the industry including ESPN, AMC, FX, Bravo, and many more. Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-conversion zones, keyword and search retargeting, video pre-roll, and location-based audience segments. We hire energetic, passionate sales professionals with a drive to succeed, and those who love to exceed client expectations.--
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
A career as an Advertising Account Executive will offer you a collaborative and fast-paced sales environment, competitive pay with uncapped earning potential, and recognition for your outstanding performance.------Responsibilities:--
- Engage with new and existing clients to understand business objectives and create marketing campaigns to drive results through effective television and digital advertising solutions.
- Generate new business leads by prospecting and making cold calls to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs from the Cox Media product suite that includes: on-air commercials, online video, social media placements, and mobile marketing solutions.
- Understand prospect---s organization and build relationships focusing on key decision-makers.
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting individual revenue achievement.
- Increase knowledge of sales and product offerings through provided on-going training.
- Attend trade shows, industry events, and represent Cox Media in the local business community to build awareness and engagement.Qualifications:
- 2-5 or more years of cable, broadcast, advertising sales/support or marketing experience.
- Ability to develop new business and achieve individual sales goals.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)--
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Valid driving license with good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment.Preferred
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (business, advertising or marketing).
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business.--
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google Ad Words Certified a plus.
Keywords: Cox Communications, Lafayette , Advertising Account Executive - Cox Media, Advertising , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!