Company: BBR Creative
Posted on: January 12, 2022
BBR, an award-winning Lafayette, LA-based full-service
advertising firm, is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/Art
Director to join their Creative Team.
As Graphic Designer/Art Director, you are required to understand
client challenges and collaborate with the creative team and BBR's
multidisciplinary team to conceptualize, design and execute print
and digital deliverables. You are expected to take abstract
concepts and turn them into exciting, leading-edge designs that
work within strategic guidelines and meet the client's business
objectives. You will work closely with copywriters and other
designers to create solutions with oversight from the Creative
- Provide design and production support, including, but not
limited to, branding, print and digital advertising, social media
and online graphics.
- Maintain art direction/creative standards for all assigned
clients and their campaigns.
- Brainstorm and develop brand-centric creative strategies that
ensure deliverables and concepts that match client needs.
- Coordinate with vendors (photographers, videographers, etc.)
within assigned projects.
- Work within project deadlines to have assets gathered and
- Present work to clients in order to convey a strong
understanding of the brand, product and decisions made in order to
provide an accurate overview of the creative strategy.
- Act as the representative and voice for design and brand
strategy within the fixed team.
- Educate fixed team and agency on new creative processes, tools
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends, tools and
- Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- At least 1 year of professional design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator,
Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Available to work 40 hrs/week (8:30am - 5:30pm) in Lafayette or
Baton Rouge. Remote work is possible.
- Mac proficiency
- Competency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office: Word,
- Competency in animation, motion graphics, photography,
- Advanced understanding of Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Has an understanding of agency structure and
- Production experience for digital or print
- Has working knowledge of Workamajig or other project management
- Creative copywriting (headlines in particular)
Keywords: BBR Creative, Lafayette , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!