Senior Mechanical Engineer
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This newly created Sr. Mechanical Engineer position is open due
to growth and expansion. Our client is seeking a top notch person
to to lead and manage assigned phases of the technical development
and implementation of mechanical design, construction and operation
of stationary and rotating mechanical equipment.
- Design of stationary and rotating equipment, development of
mechanical specifications, datasheets, and technical requisitions,
review vendor prints, witness equipment testing and perform shop
inspection activities for equipment
- Support the preliminary and detailed engineering development of
plant and equipment layout, stationary and rotating equipment,
piping and associated components as required by the
- Estimate equipment footprint dimensions, weights, power, and
- Prepare technical bid evaluations for mechanical equipment and
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experienced in developing process facilities plot plans,
equipment layouts, piping isometrics and 3D layouts using advanced
CADD and modeling software is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of industry codes and standards (including
API, NFPA, ANSI ASME, IBC, IFC codes, etc.) Ability to learn and
apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and
federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Experience in developing preventative/predictive maintenance,
mechanical integrity, OEE, reliability is a plus.
- Experience with vessels, heat exchangers, agitators, flash
dryers, spray dryers, roll dyers, high speed packaging machines,
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Lafayette , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!