Customer Experience Project Manager
Company: DeKalb Health
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Customer Experience Project Manager, Lafayette General
Information Job Title: Customer Experience Project Manager
Location: 302 Rue Louis XIV Lafayette, LA, 70508 United States
Employee Type: Exempt Job Category: Customer Experience, Project
Management Description The-- Customer Experience (CX) Project
Manager --is a role that is responsible for the Operations Project
team that manages and executes all customer projects and requests.
The CX Operations Project Manager also collaborates with the
proactive sales team members, merchandising, product data,
inventory planning, manufacturing, procurement, and pricing teams
within Stuller to plan and complete projects requested by our
Strategic Customers. Key Skills and Competencies:
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- planning and organizing
- influencing and leading
- conflict management
- stress tolerance Team Management:
- Coach and Manage a team of 3-5 direct reports that plan and
execute customer projects and requests.--
- Develop and maintain project management SOPs through manual
processes and project management software.--
- Daily management and tracking of projects in progress to ensure
they are moving along in status updates.--
- Leader of internal meetings with stakeholders within
administration and manufacturing.--
- Working manager that handles high-profile customer
projects/requests while managing the workload of the direct reports
to the position. Project Management Tasks:
- The following tasks are assigned to the Project Manager if the
lead on a project, but will be required to also ensure the same
tasks are met for the direct reports leading their own
- Work with and support proactive sales teams on all customer
projects/requests from inception to completion.--
- Attend and facilitate all project meetings, track deliverables,
and continually update the project status or working projects.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Business Directors, and
Merchants on successful presentations for current and new
- Manage and maintain customer forecast to meet all product
shipments and deadlines.
- Drive all assigned projects to completion with proper
documentation in customer files through Salesforce.
- Work with proactive sales team members to gather all
information necessary to completing new development requests.
- Analyze all new potential customer opportunities and requests
including volume commitments, discount requests, and ecommerce
business by creating ROI's and project scope to make data driven
business decisions. Develop reporting to track the performance of
contractual agreements by both Stuller and Customer.
- Creating and analyzing business profiles.--
- Ensure all necessary approvals are given related to new product
development. Partner closely with PD&D to assist in project
management and ensuring deadlines are met.--
- Work cross-functionally and partner with teams from all areas
of the building to ensure that timelines and pricing needs are met,
utilizing the most suitable manufacturing process and capacity for
all types of customer requests for private manufacturing.--
- Proactively involved and transparently address any hurdles
before and during projects, adjusting processes long term.
- Manage all contractual agreements, rebates, co-op marketing,
certificate of insurance renewals, requests for quotes and
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive and
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented,
self-motivated, and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and
provide results from data-based facts and experience.--
- Working independently with minimal supervision along with the
ability to work within a collaborate team required. Qualities:
- Vibrant personality with the ability to connect with--
- Integrity in business practices and when working with--
- Hunger for continuous improvement personally and
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of various administration
departments and business processes.--
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning
- 3-5 years' experience in a high-volume project management
- 3-5 years' experience in people management.--
- 3-5 years' experience in customer facing communications.--
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,
Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint.--
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Related field or Project
- Manufacturing project management skills preferred.--
- Project Management Software experience preferred.
- Salesforce knowledge and utilization preferred.
Keywords: DeKalb Health, Lafayette , Customer Experience Project Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!