Company: Dunn Belmont Limited
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Overall Objective: The Center Manager is responsible for the
overall operation of the Learning Center by performing the
- Plan, direct and organize Center's activities to ensure
FlightSafety International's overall goals and objectives are
achieved while providing Customers with a quality training
- Seek new ways to improve Learning Center Operations, quality of
training products and Learning Center profitability on a continuous
- Establish quality objectives at the Learning Center that are in
support of, and consistent with, the quality objectives established
- Prepare the Center's Business Action Plan (BAP) and
- Exercise sound cost control measures.
- Analyze and justify new training equipment, capital
improvements, and personnel resources. Teamwork - Internal &
- Establish and maintain a 'Customer oriented' business
relationship with each Customer (company, client, vendor, aircraft
manufacturer, etc.) impacting FlightSafety International's business
served at the Center.
- Communicate to Center teammates the importance of meeting
Customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with the aircraft manufacturer(s) to ensure
compliance with the respective training Service Agreement(s) while
promoting and maintaining a spirit of teamwork and business
partnership, where applicable.
- Coordinate support of simulators and other Flight Training
Devices (FTDs) with the Supervisor of Flight Training Devices and
the Simulation Systems Division (SSD).
- Coordinate courseware development in conjunction with Company
guidelines and with the cooperation of the Courseware Support
- Initiate marketing and sales activities, in conjunction with
Company guidelines, and with the cooperation of the Marketing
Functional Group. Documentation/Reports Activities :
- Provide pertinent data and information to Operations
- Monitor and maintain Monthly Salary Management Report; report
discrepancies, if any, to Salary Administration.
- Ensure that Learning Center Management Reviews are
- Ensure the availability of resources necessary to implement and
sustain the QMS including but not limited to the Preventative
Action and Corrective Action processes.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System (QMS) is used to
encourage continual improvement and compliance with all applicable
- Organize, direct the preparation of, and originate reports,
proposals, bids, letters to Customers, and other written
communication, as necessary.
- Utilize the SAP computer system to locate appropriate data
concerning Customers, Instructors, training schedules, prospects,
receivables, payables, and other data pertinent to the operation of
- Monitor and direct the management of expenditures associated
with the Manager's Fund.
- Monitor and approve Performance Appraisal preparations and
appropriate merit increases for other supervisors on a timely
- Appoint Center teammates to the Learning Center Quality
- Provide project direction(s), set priorities and monitor staff
- Direct and/or facilitate departmental staff meetings and
oversee distribution of meeting minutes to appropriate
- Coordinate and manage department staffing levels with approval
from the V.P of Operations.
- Provide orientation training and training on usage of
appropriate software systems, as required of each employee, as
- Analyze status of all current projects/plans and keep V.P. of
Operations of any problem areas or issues.
- Complete Performance Appraisal documents (6-month, annual,
promotion) and conduct Performance Appraisal conferences with
- Coordinate departmental personnel matters with Human
- Establish methods by which quality and efficiency are monitored
in the department.
- Interface with other supervisors/managers, as needed.
- Prepare, submit and monitor annual budget for department. Other
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver presentations regarding FlightSafety
International products and services to potential Customers and/or
organizations that have a public interest in FlightSafety
- Coordinate and act as liaison with U.S. Governmental Agencies
and Foreign National Agencies on behalf of FlightSafety, as needed.
Qualification Requirements: The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or
- Ten (10) years of related experience.
- Five + (5) years of management experience.
- Minimum of six (6) months' experience in a teaching/training
environment, especially where the material is designed for adults
(over 18 years) participants.
- Aviation related experience in management, marketing and/or
administration of technical training, highly desirable.
- Experience related to operating and/or managing a small
business or corporate cost center, desired. FlightSafety is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Keywords: Dunn Belmont Limited, Lafayette , Center Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!