Director, Client Strategy
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Director, Client Strategy Client Strategy - West -- Lafayette,
California Recruitics is a data-centric recruitment marketing
agency. We built the first-ever programmatic marketing platform for
recruitment, which powers our industry-leading suite of talent
attraction solutions. Our agency has helped some of the world's
largest and most respected companies in healthcare, retail,
finance, technology, and science build powerful employer brands,
and attract talented people who are helping them change the world.
We need you for our next phase of growth. Join us, as we continue
to revolutionize recruitment marketing with product innovation and
an unparalleled dedication to client service. Job Summary:--
Primary activity includes managing client relationships while
developing and leading multi-faceted recruitment media strategies
for a book of exciting and complex clients (mostly Fortune 500).
Specific responsibilities include strategic media planning,
identifying and driving growth opportunities, and fostering
innovation that delivers on our clients' goals. This position will
play a key role in the ongoing success of our client relationship
management and provides a definite opportunity for long-term
growth. Supervisory Responsibilities: Oversight of book of business
and account team (approx. 2-3 total teammates) Direct reports may
include Media Coordinator, Associate Client Strategist, Client
Strategist, and Sr. Client Strategist Duties/Responsibilities:
- Oversee a complex portfolio of clients, managing high-level
client relationships, and developing strategies to support client
- Work closely with multiple client stakeholders on an ongoing
basis to discuss goals,--
- Lead and mentor Client Strategists and Media Coordinators and
develop their skills and knowledge.--
- Responsible for ownership of client presentations.
- Provide excellent customer service and be responsive to all
client needs/requests according to service level agreements.
- Fundamental understanding of various industry technologies -
applicant tracking systems, job distribution services, programmatic
media, career sites, and CRMs.--
- Interpret and present data analytics to improve the
effectiveness of each client's recruitment marketing
- Ensure the media strategy delivery and support teams are
working together collaboratively to prevent or resolve issues.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape, development
and standards, and opportunities for product and services
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as
necessitated by business needs. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Proven experience as Director of Client Strategy, Account
Director, or other managerial position.
- 5 years of recruitment marketing experience required--
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term client
relationships and identify opportunities and scope targeted
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, digital
platforms, tools, technologies, and trends.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google
- Strong negotiator, with excellent written and verbal
- Ability to take ownership and develop and deliver compelling
presentations using data and analytics.--
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and multitask
effectively in a deadline-driven environment.-- Education and
- A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years of management
experience (i.e. managing a team)
Recruitics an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of
inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to
maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct,
including discrimination or harassment based on race, color,
national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status
as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the
United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected
by State and Federal law.
Keywords: recruitics, Lafayette , Director, Client Strategy, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!