Company: Security Finance
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Overview -Are you confident in your ability to manage a team
towards success? Do you take pride in having top of the line
communication skills, exceptional customer service and problem
solving skills? -This position is a stepping-stone to manage the
overall operations of a financial branch office within our company!
You will have the opportunity to build everlasting relationships
with our customers and reach goals with your team, Come Begin Your
Story\u201d as Manager in Waiting! -You'll know you are a
successful Manager in Waiting when you:
- Develop, direct, train, and manage branch personnel with
supervisor direction and assistance
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieve account gain through proven loan judgement and
effective customer solicitation
- Ensures prompt completion of loan process
- Minimizes delinquent debt through collection activities both by
verbal and written communication
- Ensures reporting of branch figures to corporate office for
accounting purposesYou could be a great addition as Manager in
Waiting if you have:
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations
and Company policies
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental
approval to provide ancillary products and services, as
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable
automobile for business use; such as delivering bank deposits,
conducting marketing visits, etc.
- Computer literacy, ability to operate a ten-key calculator,
basic mathematical skills and the ability to handle simple monetary
transactions quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and adhere to strict
timelines and/or deadlinesKeep in mind that as Manager in Waiting
we provide: -
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical
insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and
long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching,
and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability to earn a
monthly bonus when your team meets your Company set goals!
- Community Service - -As a company, we are pro-active members of
the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local
food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential- We believe in fostering our employees'
talents and providing a pathway for their individual career
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training,
online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed
to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best
of your abilities. - -This position is subject to a background
check for any convictions directly related to its duties and
responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be evaluated
and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Keywords: Security Finance, Lafayette , Manager Trainee, Executive , Crowley, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!