Sr. Product Delivery Manager
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Sr. Product Delivery Manager
Join CGI in this exciting opportunity to serve those who have
served! We are seeking a strong mission focused Sr. Product
Delivery Manager who is looking not only to do quality work but to
make a positive impact in the Veteran community. The Sr. Product
Delivery Manager will work closely with our client, contact
stakeholders and all teams to provide exceptional products for one
of VA's Health IT portfolios. We are looking for a strong leader
who has superb time management skills, coordination prowess and
communication skills to ensure all teams coalesce to bring quality
products to the end users.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Organize cross-functional activities and teams.
- Ensure project(s) and product(s) are completed to contract
standard and delivered on schedule.
- Track incoming VIP Requests (VIPR), including Epics and User
- Coordinate with the Release Agent to support the team through
the release process.
- Provide answers to question from the Release Agent and any
additional information requested.
- Report and coordinate any issues pertaining to project status
with VA PM.
- Coordinate release activities with all team leads, managers and
- Participate in release preparation and execution phase.
- Provide reports and metrics regularly during release
- Assist the Government to coordinate across Health Services
programs/projects to manage progression of integrated
- Create and maintain Deployment Schedule of upcoming releases
- Assist with derivation of potential risks.
- Assist in development of Health Services Portfolio
Release/Deployment Management plans and monitor their
- Manage implementation and delivery of new product
- Provide improvements to operational issues as requested.
- Prepare artifacts necessary to achieve required product
approvals and project closeout.
- Collect data for each high risk release to include cause of
incidents, measures taken to prevent recurrence and dependent
systems affected by the change.
- Perform regular data capture, validation and analysis.
- Maintain VIP project dashboards to ensure they are
- Verify post-implementation review is conducted for reach
- Log and store submissions to create an audit trail.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience required. 8-10yrs
of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Bachelor's degree must be in Business Administration, Business
Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information
Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or
- Ability to obtain the equivalent to a Public Trust clearance
with the U.S. Federal Government.
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodology.
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate across multiple teams.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present
information at all levels.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Accountable for all deliverables and prioritizes activities for
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Passion for providing quality service to our nation's
- Comfortability in presenting to internal and external
- Business acumen and ability to professionally represent CGI's
mission, vision, and values.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital
transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with
colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that
deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees
"members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners
who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are
proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us
to where we are today - one of the world's largest independent
providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive
to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with
clients in building more inclusive communities. As an
equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to
succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point
during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be
happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI - where your
ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression,
familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any
other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is
only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to
apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not
include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with
all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Lafayette , Sr. Product Delivery Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!