Sr. Product Delivery Manager
Company: Lafayette Economic Development Authority
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- We are seeking a strong mission focused Sr. Product Delivery
Manager who is looking not only to do quality work but to make a
positive impact in the Veteran community.
- The Sr. Product Delivery Manager will work closely with our
client, contact stakeholders and all teams to provide exceptional
products for one of VA's Health IT portfolios.
- We are looking for a strong leader who has superb time
management skills, coordination prowess and communication skills to
ensure all teams coalesce to bring quality products to the end
users.Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Organize cross-functional activities and teams.
- Ensure project(s) and product(s) are completed to contract
standard and delivered on schedule.
- Track incoming VIP Requests (VIPR), including Epics and User
- Coordinate with the Release Agent to support the team through
the release process.
- Provide answers to question from the Release Agent and any
additional information requested.
- Report and coordinate any issues pertaining to project status
with VA PM.
- Coordinate release activities with all team leads, managers and
- Participate in release preparation and execution phase.
- Provide reports and metrics regularly during release
- Assist the Government to coordinate across Health Services
programs/projects to manage progression of integrated
- Create and maintain Deployment Schedule of upcoming releases
- Assist with derivation of potential risks.
- Assist in development of Health Services Portfolio
Release/Deployment Management plans and monitor their
- Manage implementation and delivery of new product
- Provide improvements to operational issues as requested.
- Prepare artifacts necessary to achieve required product
approvals and project closeout.
- Collect data for each high risk release to include cause of
incidents, measures taken to prevent recurrence and dependent
systems affected by the change.
- Perform regular data capture, validation and analysis.
- Maintain VIP project dashboards to ensure they are
- Verify post-implementation review is conducted for reach
- Log and store submissions to create an audit
trail.Qualifications:Required qualifications to be successful in
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience required. 8-10yrs
of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Bachelor's degree must be in Business Administration, Business
Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information
Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or
- Ability to obtain the equivalent to a Public Trust clearance
with the U.S. Federal Government.
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodology.
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate across multiple teams.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present
information at all levels.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Accountable for all deliverables and prioritizes activities for
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Passion for providing quality service to our nation's
- Comfortability in presenting to internal and external
- Business acumen and ability to professionally represent CGI's
mission, vision, and values.
Keywords: Lafayette Economic Development Authority, Lafayette , Sr. Product Delivery Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!