Company: RaceTrac, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The General Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability
of 1 convenience store retail outlet. This individual leads and
oversees the development of up to 20 employees while serving as a
direct resource for operational and personnel related issues. The
General Manager continually drives store conditions, food service
execution, profitability, developing people, and the highest level
of guest service while ensuring objectives align with RaceTrac's
regional strategy and goals.
- Proactively trains and develops direct reports while providing
appropriate support and resources as needed.
- Drives people, profit, guests through training initiatives that
adhere to operational goals and tools provided.
- Responsible for executing OnTrac Notebook to maintain overall
standards, guest service standards and representing RaceTrac
- Spends time on all shifts coaching training, assessing, and
actively leading all store teams within their respective
- Differentiates between a manager's and associate's ability to
develop and improve, and those lacking qualities needed to be
successful; incorporates this information when making personnel
- Responsible for maintaining overall presentation standards,
guest/customer service standards and representing RaceTrac
brand/image to set expectations.
- Drives excellence in Food Service by executing designed
processes, implementing goals to increase sales and margin, product
quality, and the utilization of training resources.
- Ensures and promotes a safe workplace and safe product handling
by supporting safety training initiatives and counseling direct
reports as necessary.
- Proven successful Retail Management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused,
transactional environment preferred
Keywords: RaceTrac, Inc., Lafayette , General Manager, Executive , Broussard, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!