Company: RaceTrac, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Shift Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager
in overseeing the operations and sales of a high volume convenience
store retail outlet. This individual works with store management to
provide associates with necessary supervision and leadership on
designated shifts. The Shift Manager also works to drive
profitability, develop people, and maintain the highest level of
Clean, Safe, Fast & Full
- Supervises and monitors adherence to all safety-related
regulations, including food safety regulations.
- Has the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend,
stand, and reach while on the job, with no or infrequent
- Participates in daily store operational activities as
- Rings up guests on a cash register
- Ensures the store is clean and well maintained
- Stocks shelves and coolers and takes inventory on shelf
- Greets and interacts with new and regular guests in a genuine
manner and suggests products that complement purchase to enhance
the guest experience.
- Manages the store operations on designated shifts.
- Maintains inventory in a neat and organized manner.
- Provides prompt, efficient and courteous service.
- Fosters positive and professional relationships with co-workers
and guests, communicates respectfully, and maintains a consistent
- Addresses any employee and guest concerns on designated
- Sets a leading example of RaceTrac's Core Values, Leadership
Qualities and the RaceTrac Way to entire team.
- Oversees, coaches, trains and develops store team members.
- Directs, plans and apportions the work of store team members on
- 2-3 years work experience preferred
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused,
transactional environment preferred
- Previous experience working in a retail environment
Keywords: RaceTrac, Inc., Lafayette , Shift Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!