Company: Chart Industries
Location: New Iberia
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Ensuring Charts SuccessChartWater is a global manufacturer and
service provider of engineered solutions for municipal water
treatment and industrial process applications. Our portfolio of
proven products, processes, and engineering expertise provides
customers with single-point responsibility for complete solutions
that enable water professionals to achieve their objectives with
the lowest combination of risk and costs while driving enhanced
outcomes for people, communities, and the planet.We are hiring a
project manager. This position is a remote role with preference
given to candidates close to one of our offices.What Your
Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a
variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating
and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Management of water treatment projects and customer
- Working knowledge of packaged potable, industrial, or
groundwater treatment systems & processes.
- Media based-adsorption system sizing and design.
- Preparation of technical cost proposals, project scoping and
- Writing and compiling design submittals and O&M
- Selection and purchasing of water treatment components &
- Pump, piping, tank, and component selection and sizing for
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and work on multiple
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with boards,
committees and commissions.
- Performs project design for civil engineering projects.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated
with developing complex systems or with coordinating and
development, and design projects.
- Strong personal computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel,
Project and Word.Your Professional Experience Should Be
- 2 years of project management, project coordination or
- Water treatment systems and technology and process experience,
- Excellent personal communication skills for interfacing with
- Knowledge of adsorption and filtration technology and
- Solid, practical experience with variety of water treatment
system design and operations.
- Hands on / field experience implementing water treatment
- Strong competence in contractor interface, scheduling,
estimating, working with A/E firms and strong working knowledge of
engineering drawings and specificationsYour Education Should
BeBachelorsB.S. degree in Engineering (Chemical, Civil,
Environmental or Mechanical)-preferredYour Physical Work
Environment Will RequireWhile performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle
or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
focus.Chart is an equal opportunity employer#LI Remote
Keywords: Chart Industries, Lafayette , Project Manager, Executive , New Iberia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!