Case Manager (MHS/MHP)
Company: PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Path Behavioral Healthcare, seeks an experienced Case Manager,
(MHS/MHP) for outpatient behavioral health services.We have
multiple Case Manager job openings. The successful candidate will
join a network of multiple outpatient sites in Lafayette. Must live
within 50 miles of your assigned office.Path Behavioral Health is
seeking a Case Manager with extensive Outpatient Behavioral Health
experience. Your primary job function is to enhance the overall
treatment process by assisting your clients and the therapist and
physician or nurse practitioner to meet overall treatment needs of
clients.General Job Duties:
- Act as a liaison between therapist, client, and family of the
client. Arrange family visits, coordinate transportation, and
ensure clients needs are met.
- Ensure communication between family, referral source and Path
Behavioral Health is appropriate and ongoing.
- Attend court hearings as deemed appropriate.
- Ensure documentation occurs according to policy and Path
Behavioral Health standards of practice and all applicable
- Attend Supervisory and Team meetings; present case management
reports that accurately represents services provided and clients
response to treatment.
- Facilitate individual and group MHS/MHP as assigned.
- Serve on agency quality assurance or other committees as
- Assist with in-service training as directed by Case
- Ongoing assessment of client needs:
- Assistance in achieving personal independence in managing basis
needs as identified by the client and/or parent or guardian.
- Facilitation of further development of daily living skills, if
identified by the client and/or parent or guardian.Coordination of
the Individual Support Plan, (ISP), including:
- Services identified in the ISP
- Assistance with accessing natural support systems in the
- Coordination with formal community services and systems
- System monitoring
- Coordination and assistance in crisis management and
- Client Advocacy and outreach
- Seek education and training specific to the care of clients,
provide client education.
- Mental Health interventions that address symptoms, behaviors,
thought processes, etc., to assist clients in eliminating barriers
to seeking or maintaining education and employment
- Activities that increase that clients capacity to positively
impact their environment.
- Assume additional duties as assigned by Case Manager Supervisor
or Director.Path BehavioralHealth offers a supportive,
collaborative team environment. We seek compassionate,
professional, qualified individuals who share our Vision of
Excellence in client care. Excellent wages, health insurance, paid
holidays, sick and vacation time.To apply please respond to this
Keywords: PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE, Lafayette , Case Manager (MHS/MHP), Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!