Regional Property Manager
Company: Latter & Blum Property Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
To apply for this position please visit:
*_Title: _*_*Regional Property Manager - Lafayette, LA*_
*_\*\*\*Please copy and paste the above link into your address bar.
If you do not apply using our application link on the Latter & Blum
Property Management, Inc career portal, you may not be considered
for this position.\*\*\*_*
Latter & Blum Property Management, Inc, a top leader in the
property management business currently has an opening for a
Regional Property Manager in the New Orleans area.
*Duties include but not limited to: *
* Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant
requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner and generate
work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up
with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue.
Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at
* Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to
ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the
* Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and
kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and
maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence
and file notes.
* Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing
the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency
contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and
maintenance request procedures.
* Assist the Site Manager with establishment of the Property
Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies and Procedures
and Property Operations Manual.
* Obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the property. Generate and
track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
* Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of
all property related invoices.
* Coordinate and schedule appointments, on-site & off-site meetings
and conference calls.
* Collect and organize all property information in a format for
* Prepares or directs assistant to prepare memos, faxes, email,
maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative
forms, copying, and arrange for courier service and overnight
deliveries. Maintain office clerical, filing and record keeping
* Coordinate production and ordering of signs, tenant
* Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports,
preparation of transaction related documents, Maintain contact
information, and aid in the production of departmental reports
(e.g. business plans, financial statements.
* Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with
approved Service Orders or Contracts.
* Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
* Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
* Assist corporate accounting with questions related to the
property and resolution of vendor issues.
* Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University with two
to three years of industry experience/or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
* 3+ years of directly relevant Multi-Family Real Estate Property
* Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
* Excellent people skills.
* Strong working knowledge of general office equipment (copiers,
fax machines, scanners).
* Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
with peers, managers and clients.
* Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to
maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Proactive, initiate follow-through.
*_\*\*\*Salary based on experience\*\*\*_*
Interested applicants should complete our online application
through the link provided above.
Latter & Blum Property Management, Inc. is and Equal Opportunity
We offer excellent benefits that include: medical, dental, vision,
life insurance as well as other supplemental benefits. We also
offer an excellent 401K Plan with a company match and Paid Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Multi Family property management: 3 years (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Latter & Blum Property Management, Lafayette , Regional Property Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!