Sales Account Manager (Louisiana or Mississippi)
Company: Safariland, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2019
We have an incredible opportunity that will be on the front lines of servicing of our State & Local level law enforcement with all that Safariland offers. You ll be a brand ambassador to our WE SAVE LIVES message. So, if you have a dynamic Sales background ideally within or around law enforcement, sporting goods and/or firearm sales, I want to hear from you. Please NOTE: This is heavy travelling role (up to 50%) by road.
Responsible for the Sales and Servicing of Safariland products to regional distributors, and end user accounts (State & Local Law Enforcement)
* Achievement of regional revenue goals by focusing on end user metric with support of distribution
* Activity tracking and account management for top 75 departments in territory
* Forecast sales opportunities and tracks progress on a monthly basis.
* Complete travel reports, AEP profiles as required
* Attend Product Trade Shows facilitating new business opportunities and improve customer relationships
* Deliver sales presentations and conduct product demonstrations
* Have a strong technical understanding on 100% of the bid driven product portfolio
* Assist with bid preparation and pricing based on market intelligence
* Monitor and control travel expenses within established budget parameters
* Provide competitive market intelligence.
* Adhere to Safariland Ethical Conduct standards as outlined in the Code of Conduct manual
* Provides high level customer service by working with internal teams to support distribution
* Approaches others in at tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions and follow through on commitments
* Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years sales or related experience
* Strong understanding of police equipment industry and experience managing large accounts for technical products
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Travel planning
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organization, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Knowledge of distributor networks and contract bids processes
* Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills required in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Word
WE BELIEVE IN DIVERSITY
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455.
All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Safariland, LLC, Lafayette , Sales Account Manager (Louisiana or Mississippi), Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!