Company: Borden Dairy Company
Posted on: July 8, 2019
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of
processes and metrics that support the achievement of the
organization's business goals. In addition, the Human Resources
Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and
objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance
culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and
standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing
development of a superior workforce.
He/she will be responsible for planning, developing, recommending,
and implementing human resources policies, procedures, activities
and programs. Further, this role will be responsible for
recruiting/staffing, employee education and training, management
development, affirmative action, benefits administration, and
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive
attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps records of insurance coverage, pension plan, and
personnel transactions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, and
- Participates in compensation and benefit surveys and/or
conducts wage surveys.
- Hire, train, evaluate employee performance, and recommends or
initiates promotions, transfers, and corrective action.
- Develop programs that increase employees' skills, strengthen
their managerial ability, or provide career counseling.
- Manages the communication to support positive employee
- Align all policies and practices of the organization with the
guidelines provided by the Corporate HR Department.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or
- A minimum of 5 years HR experience in a food/beverage or
consumer products or manufacturing industry required
- Experience providing HR leadership to both Operations and Sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results orientation
- Professional certification desired (i.e. PHR, SPHR)
Borden Dairy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Borden Dairy Company, Lafayette , HR Manager, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!