Manager of Network and Telecom in Lafayette, Louisiana - Careers at LHC Group Inc Home Office
Company: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Manage, maintain, and implement enterprise network and
telecommunications infrastructure including provisioning of
equipment/ service/ and moves, additions, changes to accommodate
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Architect, securing, test, plan, implement and maintain network
& telecom infrastructure.
- Work with various network and telecommunication vendors to
support global infrastructure. Negotiate contracts, renewals and
address any gaps in service.
- Ensure regular analysis of circuits and properly plan capacity
for all locations. Design and test backup connections to ensure no
interruptions in service.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose complex
network and telecom problems.
- Provide strategic lifecycle planning of equipment, including
both hardware and software components; budget as appropriate.
- Proven ability to leverage new and existing technologies in and
innovative creative ways to meet ever-changing needs of our rapidly
- Demonstrated expertise in several key technology areas, and a
strong foundation of all network and voice technologies,
infrastructures and systems (e.g., switching, routing, protocols,
firewalls, VPN's, WAN architectures, load-balancing, DNS, wireless,
authentication and management systems, VoIP, video,
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills; troubleshooting,
incident management and root cause analysis for system-wide issues,
including application, network, telecom and malware
- Proven ability to drive results in oneself and others; ability
to manage time, resources and priorities; develop plans, work
through adversity and consistently meet deadlines and produce
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; the ability
to communicate effectively in all business relationships and
various levels of management in a clear and direct manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork traits; adeptness in
working in close cooperation with teammates; ability to build solid
working relationships across functional boundaries; the capacity to
work through difficult issues in an effective, pragmatic fashion
and to negotiate with tact and persuasiveness; ability to foster
strong vendor and partner relationships.
- Strong partnership and collaboration with Security counterparts
to ensure both corporate and patient-facing environments are
secure. Experience with audit compliance and standards.
- Candidate must have the ability to automate routine deployments
and daily tasks to reduce risks and manage the growing
- Proven experience running multimillion-dollar P&L with
detailed reporting and the ability to trend and forecast
- Candidate must have experience working in cloud technologies
and can provide best practices in how to operate within the public
- Consults, support and guides supported organizations as well as
providing leadership across the various IT teams.
- Creates and maintains data, voice or video network
documentation and communicates to senior management regarding the
current operational status of networks.
- Performs cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale
projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient design, and
evaluates feasibility of various approaches.
- Ensures adherence to model created and overall budgetary
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment and
participate in oncall support.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with
a major in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related
field is recommended. Master's Degree preferred.
- Cisco certification recommended
- Minimum of ten years' experience planning, designing, building,
and implementing IT systems
- Minimum of five years' experience in the direct supervision and
management of major projects that involve providing professional
support services and/or the integration, implementation and
transition of large complex system and subsystem architectures.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: LHC Group Inc Home Office, Lafayette , Manager of Network and Telecom in Lafayette, Louisiana - Careers at LHC Group Inc Home Office, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!