Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - American Health Network - Lafay[...]
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine -
American Health Network - Lafayette, IN As a part of the OptumCare
network, American Health Network is seeking a Primary Care
Physician to join our growing team in Indiana -with multiple
practice locations available. At Optum, we are transforming
healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally.
Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and
start doing -your life's best work.(sm) Position Highlights:
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care
and supported by a robust team of specialists What makes an
OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizations Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About American Health Network: At American Health Network,
transforming the delivery of health care across the north central
United States is our passion. Founded in 1994, we are an
established multi-specialty, physician-led, integrated healthcare
delivery system with 300 providers that care for over 250,000
patients throughout our 70 locations. We offer a full range of
outpatient primary care and over 25 different specialties including
comprehensive radiology services and urgent care. American Health
Network is also committed to the provider experience and understand
that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that
providers and staff are happy, engaged and productive.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Indiana/Ohio) or has
(Indiana/Ohio) -application in process
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine or
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior
to start The Optum Story: At Optum, we've found that putting
clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives.
-Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and
progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14
million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and
9,000 advanced practice clinicians. -You will find our team working
in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within
care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and
driving change through collaboration and innovation. -Learn more
about our journey at -www.workatoptum.com Opens in a new window .
Would you thrive with Optum?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- -Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- -Do you want to be part of something better? Job Keywords:
Physician, Primary Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine,
Lafayette, IN, Indiana UnitedHealth Group is committed to working
with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or
accommodation for any part of the application process, please call
1-800-561-0861 and say "Application Question" to be connected to
Recruitment Services. Recruitment Services' hours of operation are
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. UnitedHealth Group is a
registered service mark of UnitedHealth Group, Inc. The
UnitedHealth Group name with the dimensional logo, as well as the
dimensional logo alone, are both service marks for the UnitedHealth
Group, Inc. Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth
Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Lafayette , Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - American Health Network - Lafay[...], Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!