Dialysis Social Worker-MSW
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview The Dialysis Social Worker is responsible for assessing
and responding to the psychosocial needs of our in-center
hemodialysis patients. - This includes counseling patients and
their families on ESRD related issues consisting of treatment
options, adjustment to chronic illness, insurance needs, and
community resources. Responsibilities
- Counseling patients and their families regarding End Stage
Renal Disease therapies.
- Assisting patients in comparing the different therapies
available so they can make educated decisions about their
- Assisting patients with completing insurance/financial forms,
providing -additional information regarding insurance coverage as
- Assessing patients' personal and home-care needs so that
appropriate referrals can be made to community resources and
transportation agencies to maximize patients' access to care.
- The Dialysis Social Worker is part of the interdisciplinary
team, providing ongoing assessments of patients' needs and
modifying the plan of care as needed. Job Requirements:
- A Masters Degree from an accredited Social Work Program is
- A Current clinical license in the applicable state as a Social
Worker.DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. - If you are having difficulty using the online
application system or would like to request other accommodations or
application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at - -or
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
where possible.For more information about equal opportunity please
see: -;;; and.
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Lafayette , Dialysis Social Worker-MSW, Healthcare , Crowley, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!