Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: STAT Home Health
Location: Ville Platte
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Find your JOYful purpose at work!STAT Home Health of Ville
Platte, LA is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPN) to join our patient care team.**COMPANY CAR (for FT
employment)**For Full-Time, STAT Home Health offers you: Incredible
Work Schedule, Excellent Pay, Complete Benefits Package including;
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K,
free CEU online accreditation courses, COMPANY CAR and Remarkable
Career Advancement Opportunities.Essential duties include:
- Provides nursing and supportive care in accordance with the
Interdisciplinary Plan of Care, under the direction of the RN.
- Communicates with the attending physicians, other hospice team
members, and other agencies as needed to coordinate optimal care
and use of community resources for the patient/family.
- Document all services provided and submit them on appropriate
- Demonstrates knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations for
- Report changes in patient condition and needs to RN
- Great time management skillsQualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with
Home Health experience
- Current Louisiana license
- Have dependable transportation, driver's license, and car
insuranceExceptional People providing Exceptional Care.All
inquiries will be kept confidential. EOE.
Keywords: STAT Home Health, Lafayette , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Ville Platte, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!