Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Vermilion Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are growing and are looking for positive, empathetic,
dedicated, and professional LPNs to join our team! Vermilion
Behavioral Health System (VBHS) is a 78-bed adolescent and adult
acute behavioral hospital who provides quality care on a ongoing
basis. LPNs work to ensure patient needs are met, work to resolve
complaints, and recognize patient safety is a top priority. LPNs
provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of
nursing practice, as well as facility and corporate policies and
procedures.\nSIGN ON BONUS: AvailableBENEFITS:We provides a
comprehensive benefits package for full and part time employees
which may - include (based on status): -
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Time off Accrual
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilitiesSHIFTS AND HOURS:7a-7p or 7p-7a
shifts are available. - FT employee work every other
- Monitor patient health and administer basic care utilizing the
nursing process within the LPN/LVN scope of practice in carrying
out care plan objectives and goals.
- Role model expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
- Collaborate with others to ensure that patients' physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
complaints. - -
- Provide for the basic comfort of patient, implement nursing
interventions identified in the plan of care that is individualized
to their needs.
- Apply appropriate interventions to progress the patient towards
wellness and address maintenance of wellness.
- Discuss the care provided with patient and listen to their
concerns. Report status changes and concerns to registered nurses
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patient,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in the patients treatment
in an effective manner.
- Provide for the safe delivery of medication in accordance with
policies and procedures, physicians orders and/or current
- Maintain standards of professional nursing practice in
accordance with facility policy and procedures, other external
governing and credentialing bodies, performance improvement
standards and psychiatric nursing standards.
- Responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation
of the patient symptoms, responses and progress.
Keywords: Vermilion Behavioral Health, Lafayette , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!