Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: GEO Secure Services
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Facility: -SOUTH LOUISIANA ICE PROCESSING CENTERSalary: $72,800
annuallyBonus (if applicable): Shift: Benefits: Full-time employees
will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized
workforce with options for you and your family including:--- Paid
time off ------------------------ Paid
holidays------------------------------ 401(k) --- 401(k) matching
------------------ Health Insurance ------------------------ Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance --------------- ---- Life Insurance
------------------------------ Flexible spending account--- Health
savings account ------ ---- Tuition Reimbursement ---------------
Reduced tuition rates--- Employee discount --------------- Employee
assistance program------ Pet insurance--- Disability Insurance
--------- ---- Paid training ------------------------------- Other
benefits availableEqual Opportunity Employer.Are you looking for a
career you can feel good about? We hire only those that strive to
do their best. -By joining our family, you'll receive the honor and
recognition that comes with working for the industry's global
leader in evidenced based rehabilitation. -Who We Are: -GEO
provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous government
partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified correctional
and community reentry services. From the development of
state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management
services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release
reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO
offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver
enhanced quality and improved outcomes. -Why Work for GEO: -
- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the
inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are
integral parts of our company's success. -
- -We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It
is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary
- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO
Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three
pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial.
With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that
you will find all the resources you need here to be successful.
-Job Summary: -This position provides clinical social work
associated with the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of
individuals with mental illness and/or individuals who are having
problems adjusting due to psychosocial stressors.Primary Duties and
- Conducts assessments and summarizes case information for use in
diagnosis, treatment (level of care), and dispositional
- Collaborates with treatment team in the formulation of a mental
- Develops, monitors, and modifies treatment plans in
collaboration with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Identifies and recommends appropriate services based on
assessment and, where applicable, civil or penal code
- Provides individua1 and group therapy as delineated in the
- Provides suicide and crisis risk assessments and
- Participates in risk assessment, evaluation, and recommendation
for alternate level of care placement, for release to the
community, or other case disposition (with consideration for the
risk the individual presents to the community).
- Coordinates discharge planning activities and acts as resource
on accessing appropriate community support and services to be
utilized upon release.
- Responds to requests from individuals, family members, courts,
and community agencies as required.
- Consults with colleagues and other staff on behavior management
- Prepares verbal and written social work reports and provides
court testimony, if required by law and policy.
- Participates in professional meetings, committees, training,
and conferences as required.
- Participates in research and Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:Minimum
- Master's degree from an accredited school of social work. Valid
license as a Clinical Social Worker issued by the state in which
the work is performed.
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures, techniques, trends,
and literature of social work with particular reference to clinical
social work; psychological or social aspects of mental,
developmental and/or physical disabilities.
- Knowledge of community organization principles; scope and
activities of public and private health and welfare agencies;
characteristics of mental, developmental, and physical
disabilities; current trends in mental health, public health and
public welfare, and Federal and State programs in these
- Ability to utilize and effectively apply the required technical
- Ability to establish and maintain the confidence and
cooperation of persons contacted within the context of work.
- Ability to obtain biopsychosocial history and document history
- Ability to prepare clear, accurate, and concise reports.
- Ability to work with family and community agencies in
preparation for discharge.
- Ability to develop and implement programs.
- Ability to provide professional consultation; analyze
situations accurately and take effective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
Keywords: GEO Secure Services, Lafayette , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Basile, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!