NP needed in Louisiana for Neurology coverage
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Neurology opening in Lafayette, Louisiana. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A Louisiana facility is in need of a Neurology NP to help with
coverage. The schedule will be 3-4 12-hour night shifts. Provider
will respond to all code fasts, (Hospital,+ neuro side) will be
primary contact for stroke patients (back up MD is on call).
Provider will see between 10-15 patients per day. Provider must
have an active Louisiana license and current DEA. For more
information, contact your CompHealth recruiter today!
- Three or four 12-hour night shifts
- Stroke patients
- 10-15 patients per day
- Respond to all code fasts, will be primary contact for stroke
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: CompHealth, Lafayette , NP needed in Louisiana for Neurology coverage, Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!