Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? The Massage Envy
brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a
massage therapist at our Ambassador Crossingfranchised location,*
you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through total body care.Here's what's in it for you:We
support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincluding health care,
accrued paid time off, employee discounts and complimentary monthly
services to help you take care of you!
- A healthy compensation plan with a competitve hourly rate, with
adjustments based on experience and education. Highly rated bonus
plans that reward you for clients rebooking, upgrading with
enhancements, nights/weekend shifts and more. You are guranteed
clients on a consistent basis which takes the marketing troubles
away from you!
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. We cover up to 100% of CE
costs at renewal times.
- A commitment to safety that ensures our clinic is a safe space,
for our employees and clients.What We'll Accomplish Together As a
team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services
that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and
the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Performingquality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizingmassage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguardingthe client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracingthe Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and
- Great teammateswho show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.*ME SPE Franchising, LLC (ME SPE) is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF), or any of their affiliates, is the
sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location,
and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent
for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Lafayette , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Carencro, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!