LPN - Clinical Care Coordinator
Company: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company Overview: University of TN Medical Center Hospice is
Hiring for a Full Time LPN-Clinical Care Coordinator
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Great Culture - join our family!
- Monday-Friday scheduleAt University -of TN Medical Center
Hospice, you will have a career, not just a job. Our mission driven
culture is evident by our current employees and the impact made on
patients and families. - University -of TN Medical Center Hospice
-a part of LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Essential Functions: Essential
- Assists with phone calls from field staff, physician offices,
referral sources, patients, and takes messages and orders as
- Frequently monitors the status of incoming faxes, report to
- Maintains competency through assigned online courses and
- Assists with phone messages and answers calls and questions in
a timely manner.
- Assists with visit verification, scheduling and projection of
visits, and other reports in hospice computer system.
- Performs high risk patient phone calls as assigned.
- Assists with the Interdisciplinary Group.
- Assists the Executive Director with weekly reports.
- Completes any other duties as assigned.
- Provides skilled nursing services under the supervision of RN
as needed (see LPN job description).
- Participates in Quality Assessment Performance Improvement
program and the overall performance improvement plan, program and
- Performs chart audits as assigned by the Executive
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patients.
- Adheres to and follows the Care Management Process.
- All other duties as assigned. Education & Experience:
- Minimum of one year experience in home health or hospice
- Current LPN/LVN license in state of practice without
- Current CPR certification.
- Current, driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access
to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.Skill
- Working knowledge of hospice computer system.Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing
to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: LHC Group Inc Home Office, Lafayette , LPN - Clinical Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!