Home Health Aide (CNA)
Company: STAT Home Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We're growing and adding to our dynamic health care team!
EXPERIENCED Home Health Aide (CNA) NEEDED.
STAT Home Health is seeking Part-Time/PRN Home Health Aide (CNA) to
join our patient care team. We invite you to be a part of one of
the fastest-growing Hospice and Home Health Care Companies in
Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Texas.
Essential duties include:
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services
within the scope of knowledge and training
- Assist patients with ADLs and comply with the plan of care
- Attend staff meetings
- Report changes in patient condition and needs to RN
- Great time management skills
- Minimum of 2 years as a CNA
- Current Louisiana certification
- Have dependable transportation, driver's license, and car
- Previous Home Health experience preferred
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Join our Patient Care Team today.
Keywords: STAT Home Health, Lafayette , Home Health Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!