OB/GYN Hospitalist Roles
Company: Ob Hospitalist Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Lafayette, Louisiana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking OB/GYNs to complete our team at
Lafayette General Medical Center in Lafayette, Louisiana!
Our Hospitalist position offers:
- Flexible scheduling.
- No on-call or weekend responsibility.
- Yearly CME allowance and 401k match.
- Leadership/advancement opportunities.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment.
- Unparalleled physician support and resources.
- Full-Time: your choice of working 5, 6, 7, or 8, 24-hour
shifts, per 28-day block.
- Part-Time: your choice of working 2, 3, or 4, 24-hour shifts,
per 28-day block.
Ob Hospitalist Group- At OBHG we make THE MISSION the motive;
aiming to leave everyone feeling confident in the care they
receive. Hospitalist and Patients alike. OBHG takes pride in our
staff, promoting from within. Watching as our Hospitalist move
among the ranks all while changing the lives of newborns, women,
and their families. Together we elevate the standard of Women's
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact
me at or email I look forward to hearing from you!
OB Hospitalist Group
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Ob Hospitalist Group, Lafayette , OB/GYN Hospitalist Roles, Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!