Paid Relo / $10k Sign-on Bonus Registered Nurse CVOR
Company: FH Memorial Medical Center
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Relocation: This position is located in Daytona Beach, FL
Why you want to be a Registered Nurse RN with Florida Hospital:
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus (Must have required experience to qualify)
- Relocation reimbursement (Must have required experience to qualify)
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Health/Wellness benefits from first day of employment
- Family-oriented work environment
- Patient care focused
- High quality of life with low cost of living
- No state tax
- Short driving distance to East Coast beaches, 2- hour drive to Orlando theme parks Work Hours/Shifts:
Full-Time Days or Evenings
10-hour shifts (40 hours per week)
- The CVOR RN knows available supplies and equipment and their use within the CVOR suite.
- The CVOR RN maintains thorough and complete record of each patient---s procedure according to established standard of care and documents in electronic medical record.
- The CVOR RN is responsible for participation in the surgical suite to function in the role of Circulator and assist the surgeon in performing surgical procedures.
- The CVOR RN has knowledge of instrumentation, sterile technique, and in following of AORN guidelines during the care of the surgical patient.
- The CVOR RN maintains a safe surgical environment during the perioperative course.
- The CVOR RN---s responsibilities include the planning, administering and/or supervising of the nursing activities during the Perioperative and intraoperative care of the patient.
- The CVOR RN assists in any other tasks directed by the specialty coordinator/charge or manager of the CVOR.
- The CVOR RN may be assigned to the scrub role or second assistant based on level of training and experience. Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Minimum 1 year of RN hospital experience in the OR with vascular experience
- Flexible with on-call requirements About Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center:
Part of Adventist Health System, one of the largest health care providers in the country, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center provides a compassionate, community care-focused environment. We consist of two campuses: a 293-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 80-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: FH Memorial Medical Center, Lafayette , Paid Relo / $10k Sign-on Bonus Registered Nurse CVOR, Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!