Nurse Practitioner NP (Home Health)
Company: Ochsner NP Program
Posted on: October 10, 2019
A Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing an advanced level
of nursing practice to patients and families and a clinical
resource to staff and the interdisciplinary team.
Ochsner Home Health, is a proud member of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provides independent primary care, consultation, and advice to
others as a highly specialized practitioner.
- Makes patient visits, assumes on-call duties, exercises
prescriptive authority in collaboration with the supervising
physician and directs interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Manages the coordination of care, including patient visits, of
patients who have complicated diseases, as requested by the
- Performs comprehensive assessments for complicated patients and
coordinates the plan of care.
- Performs the patient face-to-face encounter visits, when
indicated, for physicians with a collaborative agreement.
- Documents and maintains appropriate records relating to all
services rendered, using company defined processes-forms.
- Provides internal and external clinical education, as
- Attends and actively participates in team and staff
- Serves as a clinical resource to all staff members.
- Participates in requested quality and performance improvement
- All other duties as assigned.
- Current CPR certification
- Current certification as a clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse
Practitioner in the state of
- Current certification by ANCC or AANP
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public Experience
- Greater than one year NP experience in chronic disease
management, family or primary
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Ochsner NP Program, Lafayette , Nurse Practitioner NP (Home Health), Healthcare , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!