Retail Ambassador - Century City, LA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Century City, LA - Retail Team - Reports to the Century City
Store LeaderWho is Allbirds?At Allbirds, we're on a mission to
prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don't have to be
mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable
footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the
to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes
in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs
to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding
from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the
founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in
recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off
to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the
Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much
more to come.Where do we need help? We've sold a million shoes,
launched three groundbreaking materials, and changed how people
think about comfort, design, and retail. Now we're taking the
Allbirds in-store experience across the country and are looking for
passionate retail ambassadors to execute on that mission.Who are we
looking for? The Retail Ambassador's core purpose is to deliver an
exceptional customer experience through quality, personalized
engagement. Retail ambassadors contribute to Allbirds's culture by
being team-oriented, accountable, and focused on continuous
learning.What does the job entail?Delivering and executing on three
primary focus areas: Customer Experience, Daily Operations, and
- Provide all customers with a high quality and personalized
- Meet the standards set forth in our Retail Woolbook and
Customer Journey even when serving multiple people and
- Strive to be a product-knowledge expert who can communicate
passionately about our brand and products.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Actively contribute to the store's sales and NPS goals.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and organization.
- Operate our point-of-sale system once trained.
- Execute on inventory and merchandising duties.
- Perform daily operational tasks as delegated by the store
- Commit to learning by asking questions and actively seeking to
grow and develop new skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Practice respectful, honest, and effective communication.
- Cultivate a positive attitude and support your teammates. What
might describe you:
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Connection to Allbirds's mission, vision, and products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand
for 95% of the work dayWhat do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mental Health and Financial Wellness Benefits
- 401k employer match
- 50% Discount on Allbirds Products
- Employee Stock Purchase Program Please apply with your resume
and cover letter. We're excited to hear from you!DiversityAllbirds
is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on
the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful
discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender
identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a
family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It
also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has
any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who
has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All
such discrimination is unlawful.
Keywords: Allbirds, Lafayette , Retail Ambassador - Century City, LA, Hospitality & Tourism , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!