Company: Church's Chicken - Corporate
Posted on: March 9, 2023
To serve as a restaurant leader and ensure that Team Members on
shift are provided with the proper coaching, training and
development necessary to provide an outstanding customer experience
at Church's. Ensure compliance with all Cajun Operating Company
policies and procedures as set forth by the company.
- Monitors and ensures prompt, friendly, and courteous customer
- Monitors and ensures all Church's menu products are prepared
and served according to standard
- Ensures that prepared job assignments and activities are
carried out by Team Members.
- Assists Team Members as necessary to prepare quality products,
provide service, and maintain a
- clean restaurant.
- Demonstrates proper procedures for Team Members to follow.
- Ensures that safety and security policies and procedures are
- Monitors and performs opening and closing duties as required on
the Shift Awareness Checklists.
- Follows and ensures the use of proper product procedures for
preparation of all menu items.
- Follows procedures for receiving, handling, and storage of food
products. Follows proper rotation and
- icing procedures.
- Maintains professional and ethical leadership behaviors at all
- Ensures on-time attendance by each employee for shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is highly recommended.
- ServSafe - food safety training is highly recommended.
- Completes Weekly Sales Report, Bank deposit slips, the Cash and
Inventory worksheet, and other
- forms as required for the shift. Ensures accuracy of
- Enters inventory and payroll, as required, into the POS
- Ensures the restaurant polls nightly by the correct closedown
of the POS system.
- Ensures adherence to established cash handling and security
procedures, including but not limited to,
- cash sales counts, drawer bank counts, drawer assignments, POS
deletions, over-rings, and voids,
- large bill drops, and cash levels in the drawer.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License, have access to an
automotive vehicle during shifts, and
- possess proof of insurance on the vehicle.
- Must successfully complete the Shift Leader certification
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of
the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Critical Thinking - Defines and resolves a situation or problem
by analyzing issues involved, weighing options, and evaluating
alternatives; maintains objective attitude; approaches situations
and problems systematically; uses observation, experience,
reflection, and/or reasoning to drive business forward.
- Influencing Others - Convinces and persuades others in either
positive or negative circumstances to accomplish goals and
objectives; responds to objections successfully; uses tact when
expressing ideas or opinions.
- Initiative - Takes action proactively; addresses issues or
opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and
accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a
- Innovative and Creative - Looks for ways to improve oneself,
the job, the project, the system, and the organization; challenges
conventional practices, generates new ideas to create novel
solutions to problems.
- Managing Execution - Manages multiple projects and effectively
prioritizes tasks and goals; uses goals to guide actions and create
detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks;
utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Negotiating - Presents issues or ideas in a clear and
influential manner; maintains an open-minded and non-judgmental
attitude; listens to others' views and empathizes.
- Relationship Management - Initiates and develops relationships
with others; demonstrates credibility; confronts conflict quickly
and professionally; inspires confidence in others.
WITH GREAT CHICKEN COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY. We're chicken
passionates serving chicken passionates. If you're hungry for a
career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then
you've come to the right place. At Church's -, we're not your
typical quick service restaurant. We make real comfort food that
makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for over 65 years, our
restaurant has been a place where hardworking people can get ahead
and go on to do amazing things by serving others.
Keywords: Church's Chicken - Corporate, Lafayette , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Opelousas, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...