Talent Development Manager
Company: Home Bank
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionPURPOSE OF THE JOBThe talent development manager
leads the team of talent development partners. As the manager, you
will be responsible for ensuring the daily operations of the talent
development department and ensure effective department
- Complete administrative tasks for direct reports such as
approving timecards, PTO, and expense reports.
- Execute the talent development partners arm of the departmental
strategy. Assign tasks and projects to talent development partners
and provide regular detailed feedback to them. Assist and ensure
talent development partners complete department projects.
- Establish an annual facilitation schedule for each talent
development partner's book of business, and ensure each class has a
detailed start to finish process to achieve our department's
intended student experience.
- Conduct Kirkpatrick 4 levels of evaluation on all classes, and
report evaluation data to the Director of Talent Development.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure content accuracy,
learner retention, and the governance of the 70-20-10 model.
- Hold regular meetings with talent development partners. Provide
monthly performance feedback.
- Regularly audit instructor classes and review training
evaluations. Provide talent development partners with feedback on
strengths and opportunities.
- Develop and execute an enterprise-wide training strategy for
mergers and acquisitions.
- Serve as an administrator in the learning management
- Learn and use instructional design software, Adobe Captivate,
and use it to create internal e-learning content.
- Manage vendor relationshipsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/certificate in a talent development related
- Current involvement in a talent development association or
talent development learning community.
- At least 4 years working in a talent development role (Learning
& development, training & development)
- At least 2 years of supervisor experience leading direct
reports and/or leading processesHOME BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER GOOD CREDIT IS A MUST CREDIT REPORT IS REQUIRED FOR
Keywords: Home Bank, Lafayette , Talent Development Manager, Human Resources , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!