Business Intelligence Developer - Lafayette
Company: Iberiabank Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources into an
efficient data warehouse. Designing, developing and maintaining
enterprise-level business intelligence solutions. Creating and
executing queries upon request for data. Presenting information
through reports and visualization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work closely with business analysts and Data Architect to produce
deliverables for internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to analyze data from different sources and produce
meaningful reports and/or presentations.
* Participate in all phases of project development including scope
definition, plan, design, data collection and analysis
* Interface with internal and external business units to understand
workflows, data collection and reporting goals.
* Understand end business need, research complex data models and
create reports from scratch to direct business and operational
* Perform all other duties/responsibilities as assigned
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Finance,
Statistics, Math, or equivalent educational experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Data Base Management,
preferably SQL Server writing complex stored procedures and
* Require 1-2 years of experience creating ETL solutions,
preferably using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is
* 1-2 years of experience creating OLAP solutions using SQL Server
Analysis Services (SSAS) is preferred.
* Experience at a financial institution is preferred
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
* In-depth understanding of database management systems,
* Online analytical processing (SSAS/OLAP) and SSIS/ ETL (Extract,
transform, load) frameworks.
* Knowledge of SAS is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None required Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Iberiabank Corporation, Lafayette , Business Intelligence Developer - Lafayette, IT / Software / Systems , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!