Company: Bellamy Group
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Position DescriptionAs an Angular developer you will design,
develop and integrate solutions to solve business and technical
requirements across web applications. The ideal candidate must be
passionate about technology, writing code and solve problems. The
individual should be self-motivated quick learner who enjoys
learning and sharing knowledge.If you are looking for a new
challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry,
this role is for you. Must be located in Lafayette, LA or
Bloomfield, CT.FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESRequirements
- 5+ years experienced in Software Development as an Angular
- Strong expertise with Angular, Node.JS, HTML CSS and writing
cross browser compatible code on desktop and mobile based
- Experience with Angular 2+ (preferred), React, or Ember.
- Expert in designing front end interfaces using HTML/HTML5,
JQuery and AJAX
- Experience with SPA frameworks (Angular).
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services is preferred.
- Experience with MonoRepo environment.
- Web application development experience with compiled languages
such as Java, C#, or Go
- You can design and code front-end (highly polished UIs,
animations, and transitions)
- deliverables and integrate with APIs or DB services
- Solid understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures
Strong understanding of parallel processing, concurrency and
- Caching - Redis, Memcached Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Strong communication skills geared towards effective
communication of concepts, design rationale and findings to the
- Track record of consistently driving projects to completion and
taking accountability for work and results. Confronts tough issues
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of business problems and
- Ability to think strategically and implement iteratively.
Ability to estimate financial impact of design/architecture
- Proven track record of success in challenging the status quo,
implementing new ideas and designs with a practical
orientation.Nice to Have / Skills
- Experience with Angular 2+ Experience with Node Experience in a
startup Experience in SSO (SAML, OPENID)
- Knowledge of search solutions such as Elasticsearch Experience
in architecting and designing distributed systems that are highly
available and security focused Experience with single-page
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
engineering/equivalent work experienceContract length: 6-12
monthsJob Types: Full-time, ContractSalary: Up to $55.00 per
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Lafayette, LA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Angular: 5 years (Preferred)
- node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 4 years (Preferred)Work Remotely:
Keywords: Bellamy Group, Lafayette , Angular Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!