Technical Professional - TCP, Associate
Location: New Iberia
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, provides support and assistance in
the workshop by preparing the tools and equipment used in the
Tubing Conveyed Perforating/Test Tools (TCP/TT) service line
operations during the completion phase of a well.
- This role introduces employees to the Tubing Conveyed
Perforating operation and services, which includes an introduction
into handling and using explosives according to regulatory
- This position concentrates on shop operations with exposure to
well site operations.
- Assists in rigging up and down of Tubing Conveyed
Perforating/Test Tools (TCP/TT) service line equipment.
- Assists with TCP equipment assembly and preparation for
installation and service.
- Assists in the running of a job and in the cleanup, repair, and
preparation for the next job.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the
viability of the organization.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of
basic engineering principles.
- Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post job
- Participates in developmental programs to accelerate
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements for
background/criminal check to attain an explosives license.
- Requires ability to interpret well site data.
- Completion of a degree in Engineering or Science
- This is an entry level position.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 153997
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Lafayette , Technical Professional - TCP, Associate, IT / Software / Systems , New Iberia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!