Posted on: November 23, 2022
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Mobile
Architect in our Atlanta, GA, office location or remote. As a
Mobile Architect, you will be part of Perficient's Mobile Solutions
practice leading initiatives for Native Mobile Apps, Mobile-Web
Apps and larger multi-technology systems for critical, high-profile
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations
in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Best Place to Work"
year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our
entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us
apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven and
- Lead and mentor multiple mobile engineering pods in day-to-day
planning and delivery.
- Define the overall technical architecture and strategy for the
mobile application that is envisioned with the customer.
- Lead sales pursuit scoping and estimation activities.
- Prepare technical solution documents, architecture documents
- Deliver platform and architecture recommendations based on
project requirements and industry best practices.
- Drive end-to-end solutions including mobile DevOps, automated
testing, and analytics.
- Lead SCRUM planning meetings and lead daily standups to help
keep the team informed on progress and blockers.
- Understand all aspects of the product you are buildings to
better provide insight and recommendations to the team.
- Enforce development best practices and ensure quality delivery
through unit testing, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Drive delivery excellence in a highly collaborative,
- Work closely with stakeholders, visual designers, UX
Architects, and user researchers to bring experiences to life.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or the
- 10+ years of demonstrable experience in mobile
- 2-4 years of demonstrable experience in architecture design,
documentation and agile team leadership.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and
oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders,
end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver
high quality projects.
- Good understanding of UX and UI design best practices.
- Advanced-level understanding of mobile development.
- React Native development experience is required.
- Native iOS and Android development experiences a plus.
- Familiarity with all aspects of Google Play Store & Apple App
- Experience with best practices for designing Apps with high
unit test coverage and simplified test automation.
- Experience with approaches and key tools used for continuous
integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of mobile app security vulnerabilities and related
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, mobile
application development architectural patterns.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders--- and we're
not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Lafayette , Mobile Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!