Posted on: September 9, 2018
Would you like to be part of a highly motivated team that works on advanced Development and Test practices?
This position will give exposure to the workflow application for one of the leading healthcare company. It is very fast paced environment that gives opportunity to learn lot about business and technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Overall 8 + IT experience with at least 5+ into:
1. Design and develop applications using Microsoft .NET applications
2. Experience in SSIS and ETL debugging and testing
3. Experience in BizTalk and Sharepoint applications
4. Extensive experience in all levels/types of testing
5. Experience in creating and executing automated scripts using Selenium Web driver/REST Api with Cucumber frameworks and Gherkin
6. Experience in web services testing (SOAP/REST) using SOAP UI
7. Hands on experience on Tracking and Reporting of defects using Defect Tracking Tools such as Rally, HP Quality Center, Clear Quest and JIRA
8. Expertise in Manual and Automated Testing using Mercury/HP Quality center (QC), Quick Test Pro (QTP), Selenium Web driver in real time across multiple environments
9. Experience in using continuous integration using tools such as Jenkins & GIT/Stash to source control test assets and execute test runs
10. Experience in Agile software development practices
11. Good communication skills. Team Oriented and can work independently.
12. Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc.
13. Agile and SDLC experience - at least 2+ years
14. Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Manual Testing
* QuickTest Pro
* Testing Environments
Keywords: CGI, Lafayette , Microsoft QE, IT / Software / Systems , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!