Pega BPM Administrator
Company: VLink Inc
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Future duties and responsibilities
- Systems administration, production support, problem analysis,
service request and project task delivery for IBM BAW and Pega BPM
products in multiple environments (WAS and JBOSS EAP/JWS).
- Assists in the development of support processes for Application
Integration services and products
- Perform Level 2 problem and root cause analysis and engage
Level 3 support and vendor
- Execute systems administration functions for middleware
- Ensure Service Now work intake processes are followed and
delivery SLAs are met
- Review and delegate work request, incident, and delivery tasks
---Partner with Application Integration Engineering team for
incident triage, product upgrades, maintenance, and fix packs.
- Ensure automation for repeatable functions is utilized
- Utilize monitoring tools (APM, Splunk); create views, alerts to
monitor health and take action accordingly
- Implement and document solutions for issues in the production
environments ensuring performance, availability, security,
integrity, and capacity
- Planning and documenting disaster recovery procedures and
ensuring execution of procedures during disaster exercises.
- Work with application owners, Pega Center of Excellence and
Infrastructure Services & Operations counterparts on resiliency and
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements;
partner with BPM service engineering to drive from concept to
- Interact with application and diverse infrastructure teams,
identifying application impacts, interface design and technical
specification design documentation Required qualifications to be
successful in this role ---6 + years of experience as Pega
- Experience within a large-scale or global enterprise, core
competencies with installation/configuration of Pega BPM and IBM
BPM/BAW products. Minimum of 2 years hands on experience with Pega
PRPC/SCE infrastructure engineering and/or support.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure
architecture a plus.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve
organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative
- Proficiency with Ansible (Ansible Tower) or in one or more
programming languages for automation: i.e Java, Python a plus
- Excellent understanding of integration with third party APIs
(Web services, JSON, REST, XML etc.)
- Proficiency in development and deployment using WAS and/or
- Good understanding on database design and query optimization a
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of
writing documentation, training users in complex topics
- Agile experience; proficient in using Rally and/or JiraDesired
Qualifications / Non Essential skills required:
- Education Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related
discipline, at least seven, typically ten or more years of solid,
diverse work experience in IT, or the equivalent in education and
work experience. ---Associate's Degree (Community College,
- Demonstrated history of strong communication and collaboration
abilities in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a high performance team in a fast
- Demonstrated solid knowledge of systems development life cycle;
particularly in contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis,
traceability & verification. - provided by Dice
Keywords: VLink Inc, Lafayette , Pega BPM Administrator, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!