Company: Lafayette Economic Development Authority
Posted on: April 9, 2021
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving,
sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for mobile and
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and
mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions that
marry customer needs, business objectives, and technical
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core functions and features.
- Conduct user research and champion continuous user
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and
iterate on designs.
- Collaborate continuously with other team members and
stakeholders, and communicate plans, progress, goals, and
- Ask detailed and specific questions, take risks and champion
new ideas. Qualifications:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be
given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions
for complete digital environments.
- An exceptional portfolio of work demonstrating user-centric
design solutions for both mobile and web applications.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed
requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client
needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to
design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and
conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid
prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design
processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including
synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with
teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly
deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and
innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's
latest trends and technologies. How to Apply: Apply online at
https://viemedcompanies.apscareerportal.com/account Subscribe to
receive the latest news from LEDA. The Lafayette Economic
Development Authority (LEDA) works with businesses as they make
decisions to start, expand or relocate to Lafayette, Louisiana, and
the surrounding communities. Through innovative collaborations with
business, government and education, LEDA strives to grow the
community's business base for future development and
diversification. Read more
Keywords: Lafayette Economic Development Authority, Lafayette , UX Designer, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!