Cyber Security Contracts Coordinator
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Ensure ongoing contract compliance with the contractors.
Working through the entire contract process from writing the Scope
of Work, Submission, Review, Renewal, Termination and coordination
of all parties through full execution of contracts.
- Must thrive on exceeding customer expectations and be
comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor for compliance and report on changes to Information
Technologies based on contractual language
- Maintain and manages metric reports, narratives, information
databases and required contract documentation.
- Communicate with project managers, attorneys, finance officers
and other applicable external customers, external vendors, and
internal departments as needed.
- Provide status reports; prepare forms and correspondence to
ensure a seamless flow of the contracting process.
- Responsible for the operational management of assigned
contracts beyond contract expiration, including processing invoices
while maintaining logical and easily retrievable files.
- Coordinate and assist in the maintenance of reports by ensuring
accurate and timely data.
- Interpret contract terms, clarify scope of work with project
manager, act as liaison to other LHC Group sections throughout
process and assist in the coordination of complete and accurate
contracts from inception to execution (RFP and RFQ).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Formal Education : Baccalaureate degree in health
information management or a related IT field
Experience : 3 years
License, Registration, and / or Certification
Requirement : No
Experience Requirements : Paralegal, System
Administrator experience preferred
- Information security experience 2+ years
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Experience in Project Management and Change Management
- Must possess the ability to build and maintain relationships
with a wide range of people.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
its all about helping people, and we live by those words today. Its
our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to
patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to
fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family,
youre choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both
personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping
people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder,
helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We
do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we
exist. Its our purpose.
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Lafayette , Cyber Security Contracts Coordinator, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!