At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we
live, work and play.
Our Service Technicians are committed to this purpose.
Orkin is the pest management industry leader. We offer extensive
training for our Service Technicians who deliver valuable service
to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow
your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out
our position that can turn into so much more!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning training and learn the skills
required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest
control service route
- Follow a route schedule within assigned territory, ensuring
timely and safe arrival at each customer
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the
vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss
additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the
in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best
overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and
leverage your hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Serve as a key member of the local branch team!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely
perform the following job duties with or without
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, management, military,
route manager, training, trainee, service, construction, driver,
fleet, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail,
restaurant, hotel, apartment, uniform, route driver