Who is Expro?
Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow
optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology
with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access,
well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service
that's not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to
join our team based in Broussard, LA. The successful candidate will
ensure the continual operation of all buildings and to maintain a
working environment beneficial to all building occupants.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Oversee essential services, such as security, repair and
maintenance, mail, cleaning, catering, car park, waste disposal and
- Supervise the rectification of defects and faults, ensuring
full compliance with control of contractors HSE procedures.
- Manage overall building appearance, ensuring high standards are
- Assist in the development of efficient and cost effective
management of energy consumption.
- Project manage new builds, fit outs, office moves and office
- Assist with preparation of indirect budget, cost control;
liaise with Group Tax department on Capital Allowance treatment of
- Liaise with sub contracted service providers to perform repairs
and maintenance as required.
- Oversee inspections of work / services provided by all sub
contractors and ensure high standard is set and maintained.
- Implement and promote of energy saving initiatives.
- Assist with tendering / evaluation process for facilities
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery
policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical
standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to
Expro's reputation is minimised. Ensure employees are aware of
Expro's compliance requirements and feel able to report possible
violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with the company's
Quality Management system.
- Actively adhere to and comply with the HSEQ policies,
procedures and processes to ensure the continuous safety for team
members, clients personnel and self at all times.
- Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in
line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all
incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as
required; where appropriate, participates in incident
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in similar role
- Strong customer service experience
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check, hair and
urine drug and alcohol test and pre-employment physical.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary,flexible work environment and generous paid
time off program.
Three medical plan options for every budget, including
company-contribution to a Health Savings Account, dental, vision,
flexible spending accounts, 100% company-paid life insurance,
AD&D, short and long-term disability
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status
quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to
stay ahead of the market.
Our core values of People, Performance and Partnerships underpin
the essence of Expro.
To apply for this opportunity please click on the 'Apply'
Equal Opportunity Employer
Find us at the following
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For
more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please
visit our website at