CETCO, a division of Minerals
Technologies, is currently seeking a Well Test Operator to join
their growing operation in New Iberia, Louisiana.
CETCO Well Testing
Service provides safe, customized and dependable well testing and
blowout flow control for the oil and gas industry for both onshore
and offshore applications.
To work with Field Manager to prepare for,
perform duties to complete the project retained to do, demob, and
finally attend post-operations meetings.
1. To assist in all aspects of filed
operatons to high standard in accordance with CETCO's and the
2. To work with safety as a top priority in
order to minimize accidents and incidents.
3. Generate field Job Safety Analysis
4. Assist with maintenance on all
5. To continually improve personal
knowledge and experience.
6. To maintain a high standard of
housekeeping, good discipline and respect for peers and
7. To utliize stop work authority when an
unsafe or unclear work situation is encountered.
8. Effective verbal and written
9. Common knowledge of electronic and
10. Common knowledge of electronic and
11. Able to manage multiple, concurrent
12. Willingness to learn and share
13. Willingness to work in fast-paced
14. Effectively deal with deadlines and
15. Ensures completion of at least one (1)
Personnel Evaluation by a higher-ranking employee per month.
16. Other duties may be assigned to meet
1. Actively participates in the
implementation of sustainable improvment processes, such as 5S,
Kaizen, Suggestions, Dailey Managment Control, Standard Work, and
2. Attend all OE training as it is deployed
by the OE team.
3 Suggestions - meet requirement per year.
Gemba walk done daily.
1. Establish Core Competencies in Service
Line-specific Equipment (e.g. identification, basic functions) & in
its basic operation.
2. Assist in Rig Up and Rig Down of the
3. Learn basic maintenance of the
4. Learn how to take basic readings &
measurements and how to record them.
5. Learn basic job flow process and typical
6. Possess/obtain any necessary
service-specific licenses which are required (e.g. CDL)
7. Training and Operating filter systems,
Oil/H2O separations tanks, produced water treatment systems, and
oilfield chemistry with supervision.
Valid and current State Drivers License
Education and/or Experience: High School
Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Must have working knowledge of MS
2. Professional deameanour and willingness
3. Professional peer cooperation
4. Attention to detail. (E.g. Field notes,
Applicants must have a valid and current
state driver's license. TWIC card preferred but assistance can be
granted to obtain.
Work Hours: Work hours vary depending on
the scope of the project. Must have ability to work a 24 hour call
meaning subject to callout 24 hours a day working holidays,
weekends as necessary and away from home for the duration of the
Licensing: Incumbent must meet applicable
Federal and/or State regulations/requirements regarding
qualifications of drivers FMCSA or Pipeline work - PHMSA
Travel: To and from job sites or docks in a
vehicle where transported to the rig site by boat or