Company: Aggreko LLC
Location: New Iberia
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for
a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions
to succeed. That's why at Aggreko, we work 'round the clock, making
sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they
need, whenever they need it - all powered by our trademark passion,
unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban
development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian
emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location,
from the world's busiest cities to some of the most remote places
on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design
a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale.
Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals,
organisations and communities across the globe.
We are seeking a highly motivated Operations Trainee to be
based in New Iberia, LA. This person will be responsible for
learning the basic operational components of the business. The
trainee will learn about the equipment, its setup on customer
locations, maintenance, the sales process, office administration
and management skills.
Sound like you? Here's what you'll need to
- Drive for Results: Drive for results is a deep-seated
inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve
'step changes' in business results. It covers the desire to strive
for constant improvement and to continuously redefine what can be
achieved both in the marketplace and with the resources that are
available to the individual. Outstanding performers focus their
energy on achieving objectives, which support the long-term success
of the business. They do this in a way that demonstrates maturity
- Task Completion: Reliable, Focused, Committed to
- Resilience: Persistent, positive, self-reliant
- Accountability: Drives better outcomes by taking
- Customer Focus: Understands the importance of customer
needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them
and develops relationships
- Working Together with Others: Relates to people,
engages, builds relationships
We're Experts. You'll have the following experience:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or
equivalent years of experience
- No previous experience necessary
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We're Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you
will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways
to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
- Work on Wash rack learning equipment and learn overall Depot
- Assigned to Lead Technician to learn equipment
- Attend Technical Seminars offered in region to understand the
- Work on selected Field Jobs, particularly during the
- Visit Alternate Depots (Not Similar to Home Depot).
- Work with and as a Rental Coordinator
- Learn inside sales operations and learn customers needs
- Learn Aggreko's sales methods and develop both pone and cold
call sales skills
- Learn company distribution channels and develop time management
and multitasking skills
- Become familiar with Parts Inventory Control
- Handle Phones and Customer Service
- Process Accounts Receivable/Collections, rental agreements,
- Attend Movex training course and hands-on computer
- Learn quotes and Business writing skills and project jobs.
- Handle outside sales jobs and customer contacts
- Learn Aggreko's Value Added Customer Service
- Learn to handle and correct customer complaints
- Work with Sales Representative(s) and Regional Sales
- Participate in a telemarketing sales campaign, sales blitz and
a mass mail sales campaign
- Attend applications training and Aggreko advance technical
- Develop a Sales Territory. Meet or exceed a financial
- Work with Depot Manager and learn local management rules
- Learn Aggreko's management practices
- Measure and develop ability to manage people and
- Develop management style suited to Aggreko and its culture
- Attend a financial awareness course conducted by Aggreko.
- Understand and implement the financial forecasting models of
Aggreko and understand Aggreko's financial statements.
- Work with Regional Manger to learn expectations for development
of business and expectations of shareholders
We're Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity
to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and
interact with the wider Aggreko team.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing and employee stock purchase plan
- Industry-leading benefit plans including medical, dental, life,
disability and more
- Retirement program with company match
- Paid leave and ten (10) paid holidays
- Continuous training and development with career growth
Other information you should know.
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequent periods
are spent sitting and standing in the same location. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be
required to move about or lift light objects (typically less than
- Work Environment: The regular work environment is
usually an office setting with conditions typical of an office. The
employee may infrequently be exposed to other conditions, such as
outside weather conditions. The work environment usually has a
quiet to moderate noise level. You may be asked or required to work
after regular business hours including nights, weekends, and
- Disclaimer: This information should not be construed as
the position's exclusive standards. Performing other assigned
duties is required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Employees are responsible for knowing and following all company
policies and procedures and Federal, State, and Local governmental
regulations including Environmental Health and Safety requirements
while working and representing Aggreko.
At Aggreko, we're leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental
energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for
success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please
submit your resume today.
We're the people who use our big boxes to make a massive
difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the
ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up
opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities,
industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work
together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team.
We're the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It's the
Aggreko way of working - we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We're nimble and are always ready to react to an
ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we're great under pressure and we
thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use
our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and
we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of
everyone around us. We're accountable and we hold others to
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look
out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be
their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not
discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we
Keywords: Aggreko LLC, Lafayette , Operations Trainee, Other , New Iberia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!