Customer Administration Agent
Company: Fine Jewelry Manufacturer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The role of the Customer Administration Agent is to provide
seamless and engaging experiences to all prospective customers with
establishing a Stuller account as well as supporting existing
Stuller customers with various account management needs. The ideal
candidate is a customer enthusiast who is passionate about ensuring
and delivering an optimal customer experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance
- Greet and orient prospective customers about Stuller and what
we offer to support their business as well as thoroughly
communicates requirements for account establishment based on
Stuller account type guidelines.
- Establishes and manages new accounts structure and data in
Salesforce and Oracle for both domestic and international
- Ensures potential business are in compliance with legal
documentation such as state TX IDs, busines structures, ownership
and sales permits.
- Responsible for personal customer verification of anti-money
laundering and personal authentication utilizing Experian software
and CSI watch dog.
- Manages and communicates functionality and contractual
agreements for buying groups to external and internal
- Authorizes international drop ships based on address security
policy and international product sanction guidelines.
- Administers customer Stuller.com logins and passwords based on
customer contact protocol and account structure.
- Ensures customer information such as legal name, address and
contact information is established and managed according to
validation rules and security policies.
- Creates and maintains GemVision software accounts.
- Creates Stuller accounts and usernames for CSI and MatrixGold
- Utilizes formatted questions, telephone communication,
representative interviews and business verifications.
- Determines customer segmentation and classification based on
required customer information and determines required proof of
business in the jewelry industry.
- Updates CRM system with all supporting account data that is
- Participates in acquisition strategy to gain new customers to
Stuller by owning leads and customer communications.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with various teams
to support and integrate new customers to assist in developing
- Ability to use good judgement in all situations.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally across the
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to manage changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Self starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented,
self-motivated and highly enthusiastic.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a high volume customer service
- Experience with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and
Keywords: Fine Jewelry Manufacturer, Lafayette , Customer Administration Agent, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!