Company: Fine Jewelry Manufacturer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The role of the Merchandising Inventory & Analytics Planner is
to assist in managing the inventory for the Fine Jewelry and Bridal
product categories, through data driven decisions. This associate
will also help in building reporting tools used to help analyze the
day-to-day business. This associate is responsible for contributing
to departmental goals related to profit and inventory. Proficient
in excel, this associate must be able to effectively analyze data
in order to make business decisions. Strong interpersonal, verbal
and written communication skills, this associate must be able to
work in a collaborative environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Forecast new product on a weekly basis.
- Forecast Brochures & Catalogs as needed.
- Analyze results of new and existing products to drive
additional sales, improve GP and Turn.
- Review stock status to determine any status changes necessary
and submit weekly.
- Determine product for markdowns as well as reviewing status
changes on a monthly basis.
- Analyze monthly inventory results and lead discussion with
support teams on a monthly basis.
- Maintain scrap tracker monthly and determine course of action
in conjunction with PPM.
- Run all business review reporting.
- Required to learn and perform Oracle or consultant mode order
- Required to use Salesforce, communicating on customer issues
and problem solving accordingly
- Proactive and action results orientated
- Multi-task oriented and possess the ability to make decisions
to achieve results
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing
telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to make oral and written presentations, ability and
confidence to present opinions and thoughts in a clear, unbiased
- Ability to make decisions to achieve desired results
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Self-Motivated person that is able to work with multiple
- Integrity in business practices and when working with
- Drive for continuous improvement personally and
- Advanced in Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience is required
Keywords: Fine Jewelry Manufacturer, Lafayette , Merchandising Planner, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!