Part Time Teller - Breaux Bridge
Company: COMMUNITY FIRST BANK
Location: Breaux Bridge
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer
service including efficient and accurate transaction
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, credit
card payments, process checking and savings account
- Cash Checks
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes
buying and selling currency from the vault as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper
personnel for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller
- Provide additional products including Official Checks, Money
Orders and redemption of savings bonds
- May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all
- Promotes the banks products and services.
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands
positive relations with all customers, potential customers and
- Meet expectations for attendance & punctuality.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company
objectives and goals.
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information
retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and
- Mathematical skills.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and
other office machinery.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making
on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing
customer satisfaction issues with the Banks exposure to loss or
fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; and
stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to
finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
Travel within 50 miles from your assigned location may
be necessary on occasion.
Employees applying for this position should be flexible in their
schedule and available to work on Saturdays.
Keywords: COMMUNITY FIRST BANK, Lafayette , Part Time Teller - Breaux Bridge, Other , Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!