Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers
patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading
hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered
with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Assists the C-suite management team.
- Assists with maintaining general office appearance and supplies
for the Administration Department (i.e. soft drinks, bottled water,
- Maintains an active calendar of appointments, arrange meetings
and provide reminders.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and
follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality appropriate to the Administration
- Provides administrative support to staff for typing, flow of
correspondence, filing, faxing, scanning, emails, etc.
- Responds to direct requests for information in a timely
- Undertake the task of greeting and directing office visitors,
answers office telephone system in a professional manner, promptly
and efficiently and/or forward messages to appropriate staff
- Prepares monthly expense reports and reconciles credit card
- Input bi-weekly payroll (Kronos).
- Assist with travel arrangements and provide detailed
itineraries with the ability to handle change of plans without
- Provides meeting support as needed (e.g., coordinating food,
- Coordinates conference calls when necessary.
- Assists with special projects related to the company.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years professional experience in this field
- C-level experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills; ability to
multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Be self-directed with the ability to work with little
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
its all about helping people, and we live by those words today. Its
our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to
patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to
fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family,
youre choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both
personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping
people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder,
helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We
do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we
exist. Its our purpose.
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Lafayette , Executive Assistant, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!